chevron-thin-right chevron-thin-left brand cancel-circle search youtube-icon google-plus-icon linkedin-icon facebook-icon twitter-icon toolbox download check linkedin phone twitter-old google-plus facebook profile-male chat calendar profile-male
0 votes
I will be email Gil off-line...please be on the look-out. They all seem to be related to static generics...I'm not using anything new in 5.3, this was just doing the upgrade.

I have tried to create a 'repro' for the forum but have not had luck; I'm almost convinced that it's something to with the fact that I'm faking a WCF client since that's the only difference between the real code that is now failing and by 'repro' code.
asked by boo (21.8k points)

4 Answers

0 votes
Boo,

Please also send an email to support at Typemock.com - this is somewhere we put a lot of work into in our 5.3 upgrade, and we might have missed something in our tests. A failing scenario would be very helpful.

Sorry about the inconvenience,
Doron
Typemock Support
answered by doron (16.5k points)
0 votes
Boo,

Also, please look in this thread - https://www.typemock.com/community/viewt ... =5080#5080.

Ohad offered a workaround to this issue which worked for another user (vagif).

Let me know if this helps.

Doron
Typemock Support
answered by doron (16.5k points)
0 votes
If it does I can't figure it out, I emailed Gil, I'll forward the email to [EDITED OUT FOR SPAM REASONS]
answered by boo (21.8k points)
0 votes
Follow up: we are still investigating this issue. I will post the resolution here once we fix it.

Doron
Typemock Support
answered by doron (16.5k points)
...